CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Assisting pastor Chris with the week-to-week operations of Citizens Church while providing direct leadership and oversight to our College Ministry development.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You’ll help to plan and lead services, events, and leadership development efforts.
- You’ll help to guard the spiritual culture and character of Citizens Church.
- You’ll provide general Pastoral Care and Leadership to Citizens Church.
- Your initial focus will be on developing Citizens College ministry by providing vision, direction, and structure.
- You’ll oversee all College ministry teams, their leaders, and volunteers. You’ll be responsible for their development, training, and appreciation.
- You’ll identify, recruit, train, release, and assess leaders within the College ministry. You’ll aim to help develop our future pastors and ministry leaders.
- You’ll be responsible for the ongoing assessment of the College ministry and the implementation of new procedures as needed.
- You’ll communicate with Pastor Chris and other departments on behalf of the College Ministry department.
- Ability to teach God’s Word and help lead services.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to identify, raise up, and lead key volunteer leaders
- Effective time management.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Passion for people’s spiritual, personal, and creative development.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME